Step 1. Get the App
Step 2. Get Support
Step 3. Get Equipped
Step 4. Get Specific
Step 5. Get Started
Download the WALK WITH ME app.
Take time to ensure you have the support and accountability of your Christian community.
– Talk with your church or ministry leader before starting.
– Always work in line with the Safeguarding guidance specific to your context, including relevant training and police checks.
There are two options for training.
– Run through the one-session journey, “Get Set, Go!” with another new mentor or leader.
– Invite WALK WITH ME to deliver a training session to you and other mentors in your context. Just contact us at email@example.com.
Identify one or more young people who are committed to completing a WALK WITH ME journey.
– Choose a consistent time and place to meet.
– Use the filters in the app to choose a journey that suits their stage of life and faith.
Grab your notebook and your Bible – we think a paper Bible works best.
– Pray for the young people you will be meeting and enjoy helping them step closer to Jesus.